Top 10 Irish Pubs and Bars in St. Louis, Missouri – St. Patrick’s Day is March 17th, 2019
St. Louis, MO – St. Patrick’s Day is Sunday, March 17, 2019. With this party day right around the corner, it is important to know your options for Irish Pubs and Bars in the St. Louis area.
Public reviews determines this ranking, not our opinion, not paid or sponsored.
Many people do not know what St. Patrick’s Day represents. It was made an official holiday in the early 17th century. It is a cultural and religious celebration held March 17th each year, which is the traditional death date of Saint Patrick (AD 385-461). It is observed by Catholic Church, Anglican Communion, Eastern Orthodox Church and Lutheran Church.
St. Patrick’s Day commemorates Saint Patrick and the arrival of Christianity in Ireland while celebrating the heritage and culture of the Irish in general.
The Top 10 Irish Pubs in St. Louis are:
- John D. McGurk’s Irish Pub – 4.5 stars with 358 reviews.
- Seamus McDaniel’s – 4.5 stars with 155 reviews.
- Tigin Irish Pub – 4 stars with than reviews.
- Maggie O’Brien’s – 4 stars with 230 reviews.
- Helen Fitzgerald’s – 4 stars from 154 reviews.
- The Pat Connolly Tavern – 4 stars from 67 reviews.
- Molly Darcy’s – 4 stars from 45 reviews.
- Nick’s Pub – 4.5 stars from 26 reviews.
- Fallon’s Bar & Grill – 4.5 stars from 22 reviews.
- Flannery’s – 4 stars from 54 reviews.
Two special mentions are:
- Three Kings Public – Ronnies Plaza, st. Louis – with 4 stars from 11 reviews.
- Llywelyn’s Pub – 17 W Avenue, Webster Groves, St. Louis – with 3.5 stars from 64 reviews.
Again, our Top 10 articles are based on public reviews. Not paid or sponsored by any of the establishments. We do not make contact with them before we publish. Based solely on public online reviews.
By St. Louis Restaurant Review