Ballwin, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar has released their menu for Valentine’s Day. The menu is available beginning Friday, February 12 thru Sunday, February 14th (Valentine’s Day).
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail – Six Jumbo Shrimp served with cocktail sauce – $12.99
- Lobster Artichoke Dip – Lobster, spinach, and artichoke dip stuffed in a roasted red pepper served with toasted crostinis – $12.99
Entrees – Served with our Italian House Salad
- Stuffed Chicken Florentine – $21.95 – chicken breast stuffed with gouda, cream cheese, and baby spinach on a bed of spinach risotto.
- Pecce alla Paulie – $24.95 – pan-seared grouper in a shrimp cream sauce served over a bed of spinach risotto.
- Langusto Supremo with Lobster Tail – $28.95 – Fettuccini noodles in our house special lobster cream sauce, tossed with bay scallops, clams, green peppers, and a touch of roasted garlic pesto, pesto, topped with lobster tail.
- Barrel Cut Filet – $34.95 – Barrel cut filet with jumbo shrimp scampi and pan-seared scallops on a bed of parmesan risotto.
- Surf and Turf – $34.95 – 6 oz. Filet topped with two fresh jumbo sea scallops served over a bed of Brussels sprouts, bacon, potatoes, and red peppers in a white wine lemon butter sauce topped with sliced almonds.
- Bone-in Ribeye – $36.95 – 16 oz. Ribeye topped with steak butter served with steak house creamed spinach and jumbo baked potato.
- Steak and Lobster – $36.95 – Barrel cut filet served with a lobster tail and cream spinach.
- William Hill-Cabernet Sauvignon – $8 per glass – $30 per bottle – Smooth, rich, and fruity palate with fruit notes of boysenberry and black cherry.
- CK Modavi-Chardonnay – $7 per glass – $26 per bottle – Crisp and refreshing with aromas of lemons and citrus and notes of apple and pear.
100 Holloway Road
Ballwin, Missouri 63011
Phone: +1 636-220-8989