St. Louis Restaurant Review offers the following services:
- eOrderSTL – restaurant online ordering system that is easy for customers to navigate and order.
- Directory Listing – FREE for restaurants that participate in eOrderSTL – non-participating restaurants cost $195 per year.
- Press Release Distribution – publish your article on St. Louis Restaurant Review – FREE for restaurants participating in eOrderSTL – otherwise: $150 per release.
- Restaurant Menu Distribution & Management – we publish & distribute your menu across the web on sites such as Google, Bing, Yelp, Tripadvisor, and up to 60+ – cost for eOrderSTL participating restaurants is FREE – cost for non-participating restaurants is a setup fee (setup fee varies based on the size of the menu) and monthly subscription fee of $195 per month.
- POS and Online Order Management – we can clean, maintain, secure, and backup your POS. Additionally, we can simplify the overwhelming challenge of order monitoring the major online platforms. We can send all ordering platforms to one printer or into your POS system (not all systems are compatible).
eOrderSTL – is an Online Ordering System
It is easy to use, mobile-friendly, and reliable. There are zero setup fees, and we cover a significant amount of marketing expenses. We do charge a commission which is explained on our eOrderSTL page. The system is designed to make it easy for customers to navigate, avoid competitor promos, third-party delivery integration, and promoted by St. Louis Restaurant Review, STL.News, email marketing to more than 20,000 recipients, social media, and more.
St Louis Restaurant Directory Listing
To be listed in our St. Louis Restaurant Directory and placed in our maps. Our MOZ Domain Authority is high, which will help improve your website rankings with the major search engines like Google, Bing, and Yandex.
Restaurant Press Release Distribution
Promote your restaurant with content. Your information will be published in St. Louis Restaurant Review and shown in Google News, Apple News, and social media.
Restaurant Menu Distribution & Management
Menu management is difficult for owners and managers. Many platforms will publish your menu. That is a good thing until you want to change items or prices. Then, it’s impossible to change the menu across the web manually. Our system will publish your menu across the web, but it will also make menu changes easy. Change items or prices in one place, and it updates to Google, Bing, Yelp, Tripadvisor, and to more than 60 sites in total. Additionally, it will promote you in Google Maps, Apple Maps, GPS systems, and more.
POS and Online Ordering Management
The POS and online ordering platforms have become the heartbeat of any restaurant that has survived the pandemic. So now, restaurant chains are creating restaurants that revolve around online ordering and delivery only. For example, Wendy’s just announced the plans for 700 restaurants for online ordering and delivery only. They are called ghost kitchens.
We can maintain, secure and backup data and streamline the online order process, so you are NOT monitoring multiple devices and printers. Cost varies on POS, number of devices, delivery of orders, etc. However, some options might not cost additional money, rolling it into the cost of services you already have.
For more information about our restaurant marketing services, please get in touch with us using the following information:
- Marty Smith – Phone or text +1 417-529-1133 – Email: Marty@STLMedia.Agency
- Rich Wood – Phone or text +1 316-305-9558 – Email: Rich@StLouisRestaurantReview.com
- Kevin Amant – Phone or text +1 314-803-8727 – Email: KAmant187@gmail.com