Let St. Louis Restaurant Review help you professionally, leveraging technology to market your establishment.
eOrderSTL is an online ordering system designed specifically for restaurants that offer marketing and the industry’s most competitive commission.
eOrderSTL is an online ordering process that does not cost restaurant establishments anything to set up or maintain if there are no sales.
Get automated eOrderSTL alerts via:
- Text Message
- Push Notifications from Partner Mobile App
Receiving eOrdersSTL via:
- Text Message
- Mobile App
- Direct to a Printer (optional: a printer that integrates ALL online orders, including GrubHub, doordash, and more)
- Pick any or all!
Unlike our competition, eOrderSTL markets your establishment using the following:
- St. Louis Restaurant Review
- Social Media
- Google Ads
- Facebook Boosted Ads
- Email more than 20,000 local consumers
- Managing more than 40 online business listings
- View Participating Restaurants
If we do not send you business, you do not owe us anything.
However, when we send you business, you will pay us a 15% commission, excluding taxes, tips, and delivery fees—more than 50% less than our leading online ordering competitors charge.
In addition to our marketing efforts, read the benefits that eOrderSTL offers:
- ZERO setup fees.
- We are local.
- Our marketing efforts are no additional cost but paid for out of the commission we earn.
- The next day, you receive your money and pay us each Monday or Tuesday for the previous weeks’ sales commission via ACH draft or charge to debit/credit card.
- We take care of all details; building the system, establishing credit card processing that will deposit funds into your bank account, and produce the content and ads to promote your business.
- Our pay is based solely on our performance—a new perspective in the marketing industry.
- After joining eOrderSTL, an article will be published announcing your participation and distributed using our large distribution network.
- To join eOrderSTL, CLICK to complete the online application or call +1 417-529-1133 or email Marty@STLMedia.Agency
St. Louis Restaurant Review – Platforms & Syndication Partners:
- Google News
- Apple News
- News Break App
- LiveJournal and more.
- Syndicated to more than 20 news sites
- More than 12,000 local emails
The distribution for STL.News vs. St Louis Restaurant Review varies slightly due to different system configurations. STL.News has the largest distribution, while St. Louis Restaurant Review is a specific niche.
Additionally, we publish your menu to a large business directory network to help drive traffic to our online ordering account on St. Louis Restaurant Review. The listings will be syndicated to the following:
- Google Maps and Google My Business
- Yellow Bot
- Merchant Circle
- Chamber of Commerce
- Judys Book
- Local Mint
- Show Me Local
- US City
- Enroll Business
- EBusiness Pages
- Speedy Local
- Zoom Local Search
NOTE: This information may change from time to time without notice.
If you have questions or are ready to participate, please contact us.
If you want to become a Participating restaurant, please complete the following forms: