St. Louis Restaurant Review – eOrderSTL first-year results for online restaurant ordering
ST LOUIS, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) We are excited about the incredible results of our first year of operations offering online ordering. Our systems are overwhelmingly reliable, and our support is unprecedented.
eOrderSTL system features are:
- A highly secured site to protect data
- Independent restaurant online ordering
- No competitors ads on your ordering page
- Digital marketing is free
- Directory listings on St Louis Restaurant Review, STL.News and STL.Directory
- Less commission than major platforms, saving the restaurant owners thousands of dollars
We aimed to add a few high-volume, family-owned restaurants to the platform and test the sales and support for the first year. The results are incredible.
eOrderSTL results are as follows:
- Currently operating in 6 locations
- Sales of more than $370,000 – an average of $64,166 per location
- More than 7,300 successful orders
- Estimated savings of $50,000 or more
Our objectives were to help small restaurants avoid losing as much as 35% of their sales to commissions with very little marketing support. Additionally, our delivery rate is higher than using a stand-alone service because the AI in our system routes the delivery orders to third-party delivery companies with available drivers avoiding the “No Driver Available” problem that many restaurants experience.
We are ready to accept additional restaurants on our eOrderSTL platform.