Pearl Cafe serves Thai cuisines to the Florissant, Missouri community, backed by high online customer reviews.
Pearl Cafe is located on Lindbergh Blvd in Florissant, Missouri. They serve Thai cuisines that are at award-winning levels. With thousands of reviews published across the web at these high levels, the reviews speak for themselves. They open early at 10:30 am Monday thru Friday with split hours.
Their online reviews rank up there alongside fine dining restaurants in the region. In addition, Pearl Cafe is located on Lindbergh Blvd, making it an easy destination to reach from across the region.
The most critical difference for this Thai restaurant is that they offer over 200 beers and 150 single malt scotches from around the world. Many competing Thai restaurants have a limited selection of alcoholic beverages focusing primarily on the cuisine, but Pearl has mastered both menu items.
Pearl Cafe online customer reviews as of October 4, 2021:
NOTE: The reviews published are subject to change without notice as online reviews are added daily, potentially changing our ratings. Refer to the review sites for the latest up-to-date reviews.
- Google – 4.7 Stars with more than 1,000 online customer reviews
- Facebook – 4.8 Stars
- TripAdvisor – 4.5 Stars
- Yelp – 4.5 Stars
Pearl Cafe business hours:
NOTE: Closed on Sunday – Split hours Monday thru Friday.
- Sunday – CLOSED
- Monday – 10:30 – 2:30 pm, then 5 pm – 9 pm (split hours)
- Tuesday – 10:30 – 2:30 pm, then 5 pm – 9 pm (split hours)
- Wednesday – 10:30 – 2:30 pm, then 5 pm – 9 pm (split hours)
- Thursday – 10:30 – 2:30 pm, then 5 pm – 9 pm (split hours)
- Friday – 10:30 am – 2:30 pm, then 5 pm – 10 pm (split hours)
- Saturday – 12:00 (noon) – 10 pm
Pearl Cafe – In The News:
- Pearl Cafe added to STL.Directory – January 30, 2023
- Pearl Cafe Review – Sauce Magazine – October 1, 2015
Pearl Cafe address & phone:
NOTE: The information contained within this listing is subject to change without notice. Contact the restaurant to verify critical information.