Pearl Cafe ranks award-winning-level online customer reviews with thousands posted across the web, creating a reliable impression.
FLORISSANT, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) We visited Pearl Cafe because of its overwhelming positive online reviews. After visiting, we understand why the customers give such great reviews for this small family-owned Thai restaurant. It is a casual and comfortable atmosphere that is clean and serviced by gracious servers.
Having been in business since May 15, 2009, they have accumulated thousands of reviews across the web that makes fine dining restaurants envious.
Pearl Cafe online reviews as of January 30, 2023, are as follows:
- Google – 4.7 Stars with more than 1120 online reviews
- Yelp – 4.5 Stars with more than 415 online reviews
- Facebook – 4.5 Stars with more than 4100 likes
The impressive features of Pearl Cafe that we discovered when visiting with Scott Truong, owner/manager, are:
- Offering over 100 beers from around the world
- Offering over 150 single malt scotches from around the world
- They make their wide rice noodles from scratch
- All appetizers are handmade from scratch; nothing is frozen
Additionally, they have two food trucks that specialize in big events that continue to grow sales each year.
They want to grow their alcohol sales, and based on the selection we saw, that should not be a problem once customers know that it is a great drinking and eating establishment. It is uncommon for an Asian-style restaurant to have such an impressive alcohol menu.
The food menu is just as impressive as it is comprehensive and offers all of the popular Thai menu items that customers love. As a result, Thai restaurants have become among the most popular of all ethnic-style restaurant options, and Thai things are among the most popular around the world.
Pearl Cafe has captured the hearts of many residents as their Thai restaurant connection due to illustrating their reliable quality Thai cuisine.
Pear Cafe address and phone:
8416 North Lindbergh Blvd
Florissant, Missouri 63031
Phone: +1 314-831-3701
Pearl Cafe hours:
- Monday thru Friday – 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Monday thru Thursday, 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Friday until 10 am
- Saturday: Noon to 10 pm
- Sunday – CLOSED