Top-10 Vegetarian-Friendly Restaurants in St. Louis that offer vegan and gluten-free options.
ST LOUIS, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) Top-10 Vegetarian Restaurants in St. Louis – Dining out can be a problem for diners that choose or require specific diets. Therefore, we search for the Top-10 restaurant in St. Louis that is Vegetarian friendly, with vegan and gluten-free options. Being a vegetarian, I realize how difficult it can be for some people. Most restaurants have dishes that can fit all of these. Still, there is promotional value for them to specific their options to make it easy for customers. It should be promoted online as many diners search for these options for visiting a restaurant.
Consumers turning to be vegetarian are increasing, and it can be a good market for restaurants that have the forward-looking skills to expand menu options that consumers search online. Most vegetarians are disciplined and dedicated to their lifestyles, making them loyal customers. Unfortunately, most restaurants have the items already but fail to promote them, specifically vegetarian-friendly or vegan and gluten-free options. Restaurant owners should reconsider presenting items on their menus to expand their customer base online.
Common reasons consumers become vegetarian:
- To lose weight permanently
- To prevent disease
- Increase life expectancy
- Animal compassion
- Enhanced energy
- Avoid toxic chemicals infused
- Save money
Most popular vegetarian dishes for restaurants according to CKitchen.com:
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Cauliflower Steaks
- Fries in Many Forms
- Smoothie Bowls
- Grain Bowls
- Portabella Mushroom Burgers
- Cashew Cheese and Fruit Plate
- Dairy-Free Vegan Ice Cream
- Cupcakes for Vegan Menu
Top-10 Vegetarian-Friendly Restaurants in St. Louis with vegan and gluten-free options are as follows as of January 15, 2022:
- Hendel’s – 599 Saint Denis Street, Florissant, Saint Louis, MO – Phone: +1 314-837-2304
- Anthonino’s Taverna LLC – 2225 Macklind Avenue, Saint Louis, MO – Phone: +1 314-773-4455
- Charlie Gitto’s on the Hill – 5226 Shaw Avenue, Saint Louis, MO – Phone: +1 314-772-8898
- Dewey’s Pizza – 559 N and South Road, Saint Louis, MO – Phone: +1 314-726-3434
- Grbic Restaurant – 4071 Keokuk Street, Saint Louis, MO – Phone: +1 314-772-3100
- Eleven Eleven Mississippi – 1111 Mississippi Avenue, Saint Louis, MO – Phone: +1 314-241-9999
- Roberto’s Trattoria & Chophouse – 145 Concord Plaza, Saint Louis, MO – Phone: +1 842-9998
- The Fountain on Locust – 3037 Locust Street, Saint Louis, MO – Phone: +1 314-535-7800
- Kobe Steak House of Japan – 645 West Port Plaza, Maryland Heights, Saint Louis, MO – Phone: +1 314-469-3900
- Rooster – 1104 Locust St, Saint Louis, MO – Phone: +1 314-241-8118
- Pastaria – 7734 Forsyth Blvd, Clayton, Saint Louis, MO – Phone: +1 314-862-6603
- The Crossing – 7823 Forsyth Blvd, Clayton, Saint Louis, MO – Phone: +1 314-721-7375
- Pi Pizzeria – 610 Washington Ave, Saint Louis, MO – Phone: +1 314-727-6633
Our list is based solely on online customer reviews. Being ranked on this list has not been paid or sponsored by any restaurants.
SPECIAL NOTE: We have not independently verified that these establishments accurately classified their menu on the database. We recommend that you call before dining to verify the information.