Reifschneider’s Grill & Grape Menu for Columbia and Freeburg, Illinois
St. Louis Restaurant Review does NOT guarantee that the listed prices reflect current pricing. Please get in touch with the restaurant (s) to verify the most recent prices.
Visit Reifschneider’s pages or call:
- COLUMBIA, IL – Phone: +1 618-281-2020 – Google Business Page
- FREEBURG, IL – Phone: +1 618-710-0200 – Google Business Page
- Southwest Chicken Rolls – $9 – Chicken, cheese, corn, and black beans wrapped up in an egg roll served with ranch.
- Mini Taco Bites – $8 – Mini chicken tacos topped with shredded cheddar jack, served with salsa and sour cream upon request.
- Fiery Bleu Wings – $9 – One pound tossed in our classic hot sauce, topped with crumbled bleu cheese and Green onions. Boneless wings are available.
- Mini Corn Dogs – $8 – All the fun without the stick! Cooked to a perfect golden brown.
- Fried Portabellas – $8 – Herb panko encrusted portabella strips, served with chipotle ranch.
- Pork Potstickers – $9 – Steamed pork potstickers served with a ginger soy sauce for dipping.
- Homemade Stuffed Jalapenos – $8 – Wood-fired fresh jalapenos filled with cream and asiago cheese wrapped in bacon.
- Garlic Butter Shrimp – $10 – Sautéed shrimp swimming in a spicy garlic butter sauce served with french bread for dipping.
- River Barrels – $8 – Tater tots smothered with chili, topped with shredded cheddar & Monterey jack, creme fraiche, and scallions.
- Brick Oven Garlic Cheese Bread – $8 – Five cheese garlic bread served with marinara.
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip – $8 – Creamy spinach and artichoke dip, served with fresh pita chips.
- Steak Fondue – $12 – Bitesize steak and pita served with house-made queso for dipping.
- Chili Queso Dip – $7 – Our beef and beer chili is topped with nacho cheese, served with fresh multi-colored chips.
- Potato Skins – $8 – Topped with cheddar cheese sauce, cheddar Monterey jack, bacon, and green onions. Served with sour cream.
- Buffalo Nachos – $9 – Housemade chips with ground beef, melted cheese sauce, drizzled with buffalo sauce and ranch. Add jalapeños for .50
- Sampler Platter – $15 – 4 potato skins, 4 toasted ravioli, 4 wings, and onion rings. No subs, please.
- Brick Oven Cheese Quesadilla – $7 – Toppings $1 each: chicken, sausage, hamburger, bacon, pepperoni, ham, red or green peppers, black olives, jalapeños, onions, tomato, mushroom, spinach, or pineapple. Sour cream and salsa upon request.
- Loaded Nachos – $9 – Multi-Colored chips, loaded with cheese sauce, burger, red onion, red pepper, olives, tomato, jalapenos, topped with cheddar cheese. Sour cream and salsa upon request – .50 for Guacamole.
- Brisket Quesadilla – $10 – Our slow-smoked bbq brisket, pickled red onions, and cheddar jack cheese.
- Irish Nachos – $9 – Housemade crispy potato chips, covered with melted cheese sauce, seasoned ground beef, and tomatoes. Add jalapenos for .50
- Onion Rings – $5 – Classic breaded, served with horsey sauce.
- Calamari – $9 – Hand-breaded calamari served with chipotle sauce.
- Toasted Ravioli – $8 -St. Louis style served with marinara.
- Chicken Wings – $9 – One pound of classic wings. Available in hot, sweet & spicy, Caribbean mango, garlic parmesan, lemon pepper, teriyaki, or BBQ served bone or boneless with ranch Or bleu cheese – Award Winning Wings.
- Reuben Bites – $8 – Our most popular sandwich in bite-size pieces. Lightly smoked corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and special horseradish sauce.
- Pretzel Bites – $8 – Housemade pretzels served with cheese sauce or honey mustard.
- Smoked Wings – $9 – Dry rubbed and slow smoked, BBQ sauce available upon request.
All sandwiches are served with fries, homemade chips, slaw, or potato salad. Cheese: American, cheddar, swiss, pepper jack, crumble bleu, provel, white cheddar or mozzarella $1 each other toppings: Jalapenos, sauteed onions, sauteed mushrooms, bacon or fried onions $1 each.
- Chicken Fresco – $9 – Grilled chicken breast, tomatoes, lettuce, swiss cheese, red pepper pesto sauce, and guacamole on a pretzel bun.
- Chicken Strip Basket – $9 – Four hand-breaded chicken strips with your choice of a side.
- Blackened Tilapia Sandwich – $10 – Blackened tilapia, chipotle sauce, lettuce, and tomato on ciabatta bread. Make it a wrap.
- Cod Sandwich – $9 – ½ lb. of hand-breaded North Atlantic cod served with your choice of white or rye bread, onion, and pickles upon request.
- Cubano Wrap – $9 – Pulled Pork, ham, Swiss cheese, sweet pickle relish, and spicy mustard all rolled up in a flour tortilla.
- French Dip – $9 – Shaved top round with provel cheese on a hoagie and Au Jus for dipping.
- Big Bayou Fish Sandwich – $10 – Grilled or breaded tilapia drizzled with Louisiana hot sauce, topped with coleslaw, and served with pickle and onion on a butter bun. $
- Grilled Cheese – $7 – American, provel, and white Cheddar cheese on Texas toast.
- BLT – $8 – Crispy bacon slices, lettuce, tomato, and mayo on grilled sourdough.
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich – $9 – Thinly sliced steak, onions, and peppers topped with cheddar cheese sauce served open-faced on a garlic toasted hoagie.
- Steak Sandwich – $14 – Sautéed onions and provel cheese on French bread.
- Pulled Porky – $9 – Tangy barbecue pork, slow-smoked, sauced, then piled high.
- Yard Bird – $9 – Hand-breaded chicken breast with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo.
- Reuben – $11 – Our special version of this classic sandwich. Lightly smoked corn beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, and special horseradish sauce. Make it a wrap!
- Blackened Shrimp Wrap – $10 – Blackened gulf shrimp, fire-roasted peppers, lettuce, caramelized onions, diced tomato, cheddar jack cheese, and chipotle mayo sauce in a flour tortilla.
- Southwestern Chicken Wrap – $9 – Grilled chicken, black beans, corn, lettuce, diced tomatoes, cheddar jack cheese, and chipotle ranch sauce in a flour tortilla.
- The Rachel – $11 – Reuben’s sister! Pastrami, creamy coleslaw, Swiss cheese on grilled sourdough with Russian dressing.
- Steak and Straws – $9 – Shaved top-round, topped with chipotle sauce and onions straws.
- Baja Fish Tacos – $9 – Hand-breaded cod with tomato, onion, lime-infused coleslaw wrapped in a flour tortilla and topped with a jalapeno cilantro pesto.
- The Cadillac – $9 – Open-faced house-smoked ham or turkey, melted provel on a garlic butter toasted hoagie.
- BBQ Brisket Sandwich – $12 – Slowed smoked, sliced thin, sauced, and topped with onion straws.
- Turkey Melt – $9 – House smoked turkey, swiss, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and guacamole.
- Blackened Chicken Wrap – $9 – Blackened chicken, lettuce, tomato, and fried onions with a spicy chipotle mayo sauce in a flour tortilla.
- Turkey Wrap – $9 – House smoked turkey, swiss cheese, lettuce tomato, bacon, and chipotle mayo in a flour tortilla.
- Blackened Shrimp Wrap – $9 – Blackened gulf shrimp, fire-roasted peppers, caramelized onions, lettuce, diced tomatoes, cheddar jack cheese, and chipotle mayo sauce in a flour tortilla.
- Buffalo Yard Bird – $9 – Hand-breaded chicken breast tossed in our wing sauce, topped with lettuce, tomato, and ranch. Make it a wrap.
Wood Fired Pizza
10’ pizza’s fired to perfection topped with a mozzarella provel blend. Pizza cook times can vary due to the oven temperature. (Dishes may arrive at different times)
- BBQ Chicken – $13 – BBQ sauce, chicken, red onion, and bacon
- Blackened Chicken – $13 – Blackened chicken, chipotle sauce, topped with fresh lettuce and tomato
- Buffalo Ranch – $13 – House buffalo sauce, chicken, bacon, and bleu cheese crumbles drizzled with hot sauce and ranch – Most Ordered
- Cactus – $13 – Jerk chicken, corn, black beans, cilantro, mozzarella provel blend, with a Caribbean mango sauce
- Chicken Modiga – $12 – White sauce, chicken, mushroom, bacon, and garlic
- Greek Pizza – $14 – Tomato, artichoke hearts, black olives, roasted red peppers and feta and, mozzarella cheese
- Hawaiian – $11 – Ham, pineapple
- Margarita – $11 – Olive oil, tomato, basil, fresh mozzarella
- Sweet Pulled Porky – $13 – Pulled pork, bacon, mozzarella provel blend, cheddar cheese, and scallions with a sweet BBQ glaze
- Sriracha Lime Shrimp Pizza – $14 – White sauce, sriracha lime sautéed shrimp, peppadew peppers, topped with fresh mozzarella.
- Served with a dinner salad and garlic bread
- Portabella Chicken Pasta – $16 – Chicken, portabella mushrooms, artichokes, and bacon tossed in a creamy alfredo sauce.
- Pasta Alla Vodka Primavera – $15 – Penne pasta in an alla vodka sauce with vegetables.
- Cannelloni – $14 – Stuffed with beef, veal, and chicken, baked in our marinara sauce and topped with provel and mozzarella cheese.
- Cajun Pasta – $16 – Shrimps, chicken, green pepper, onion, and mushroom tossed in a Cajun cream sauce.
- Chilli – $4.50 or $6 – Our beef and beer chili are topped with shredded white cheddar cheese and onions.
- French Onion Soup – $4.50 or $6 – Our rich sweet onion soup topped with melted swiss and fried onions.
- Grilled Cheese and Cup of Soup – $9 – American, White Cheddar, and provel on Texas toast.
- Patty Melt – $12.50 – Topped with swiss cheese, 1000 island, and sautéed onions served on marble rye.
- Steak Burgers – Single for $6 Double for $8.50 Triple for $11.50 – 1/2lb Angus Beef Burger – $10.50
- Mac Attack – $14.50 – Topped with bacon and our creamy mac and cheese.
- Bison Burger – Heart-healthy beef! $8, ½ lb. Angus beef burger $7, ¼ lb. Steak Burgers Single $5 – Double $7 – Triple $9
- Gooey Louie – $13.50 – ½ pound Angus beef burger topped with cheddar cheese sauce and served between two grilled cheese sandwiches.
- The Big Al – $14.50 – Topped with BBQ pulled pork, bacon, three slices of American cheese, onion straws, pickle, lettuce, and tomato. The big man would be proud.
- Legend Burger – $17 – Two ½ lb. Angus beef patties with smoked bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Red or White Sauce Penne Pasta – $5 – Served with fries or applesauce.
- Grilled Cheese – $4 – Classic grilled cheese served with fries or applesauce.
- Macaroni and Cheese – $5 – Macaroni noodles in a creamy cheese sauce served with fries or applesauce.
- Mini Corn Dog Basket – $5 – Served with fries or applesauce.
- Chicken Tenders – $5 – Served with 2 chicken tenders served with fries or applesauce.
- Cheese Pizza – 6” – $5 – Personal cheese pizza. Add toppings for .50 each.
- Kids Burger – $5 – Burger served with fries or applesauce. Add cheese for .50.
Build Your Own Pizza
- Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, hamburger, chicken, ham, anchovies, red or green peppers, olives, jalapenos, onions, tomato, spinach, mushroom, banana peppers, pepperoncini, artichoke, pepperoni, or pineapple. Add $1 each for additional toppings. Add shrimp $3
NOTE: to make menu revisions, please call (314) 808-1870 or email us using the Contact page.