Reifschneider’s Grill & Grape Menu for Columbia and Freeburg, Illinois
St. Louis Restaurant Review does NOT guarantee that the listed prices reflect current pricing. Please contact the restaurant (s) to verify the most recent prices.
Visit Reifschneider’s pages or call:
- COLUMBIA, IL – Phone: +1 618-281-2020 – Google Business Page
- FREEBURG, IL – Phone: +1 618-710-0200 – Google Business Page
- Housemade Stuffed Jalapenos – $10 – Wood-fired fresh jalapenos filled with cream and asiago cheese wrapped in bacon.
- Fiery Bleu Wings – $13 – One pound tossed in our classic hot sauce, topped with crumbled bleu cheese and Green onions. Boneless wings are available.
- Award-Winning Wings – One pound of classic wings. Available in hot, sweet & spicy, Caribbean mango, garlic parmesan, lemon pepper, teriyaki, or BBQ. Served bone-in or boneless with ranch or bleu cheese for $12
- Smoked Chicken Wings – $12 -Dry rubbed and slow smoked, BBQ sauce available upon request.
- River Barrels – $10 – Tater tots smothered with chili, topped with shredded cheddar and Monterey jack, creme fraiche, and scallions
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip – $10 – Creamy spinach and artichoke dip, served with fresh pita chips.
- Calamari – $10 – Hand-breaded calamari served with chipotle sauce.
- Fried Portabellas – $10 – Herb panko encrusted portabella strips, served with chipotle ranch.
- Chili Queso Dip – $10 – Our beef and beer chili is topped with nacho cheese served with fresh multi-colored chips.
- Loaded Nachos – $12 – Multi-Colored chips, loaded with cheese sauce, burger, red onion, red pepper, olives, tomato, jalapenos, topped with cheddar cheese. Sour cream and salsa upon request – .50 for Guacamole.
- Irish Nachos – $11 – Housemade crispy potato chips, covered with melted cheese sauce, seasoned ground beef, and tomatoes. Add jalapenos for $1.00
- Buffalo Nachos – $11 – Housemade chips with ground beef, melted cheese sauce, drizzled with buffalo sauce and ranch. Add jalapeños for $1.00
- Brick Oven Cheese Quesadilla – $9 – Toppings $1 each: chicken, sausage, hamburger, bacon, pepperoni, ham, red or green peppers, black olives, jalapeños, onions, tomato, mushroom, spinach, or pineapple. Sour cream and salsa upon request. Add steak for $6 – Add Shrimp for $6
- Brisket Quesadilla – $12 – Our slow-smoked bbq brisket, pickled red onions, and cheddar jack cheese.
- Onion Rings – $7 – Classic breaded, served with horsey sauce.
- Potato Skins – $10 – Topped with cheddar cheese sauce, cheddar Monterey jack, bacon, and green onions and served with sour cream.
- Reuben Bites – $10 – Our most popular sandwich in bite-size pieces. Lightly smoked corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and special horseradish sauce.
- Pretzel Bites – $10 – Housemade pretzels served with cheese sauce or honey mustard.
- Southwest Chicken Rolls – $11 – Chicken, cheese, corn, and black beans wrapped in an egg roll served with ranch.
- Sampler Platter – $17 – 4 potato skins, 4 toasted ravioli, 4 wings, and onion rings. No subs, please.
- Mini Taco Bites – $10 – Mini chicken tacos topped with shredded cheddar jack, served with salsa and sour cream upon request.
- Mini Corn Dogs – $10 – All the fun without the stick! Cooked to a perfect golden brown.
- Pork Potstickers $11 – Steamed pork potstickers served with soy sauce for dipping
- Garlic Butter Shrimp – $12 – Sautéed shrimp swimming in a spicy garlic butter sauce served with french bread for dipping.
- Brick Oven Garlic Cheese Bread – $10 – Five cheese garlic bread served with marinara.
- Steak Fondue – $14 – Bitesize steak and pita served with housemade queso for dipping.
- Toasted Ravioli – $10 -St. Louis style served with marinara.
- Extra dressing – $.50
- Add chicken $5, shrimp $6, or steak $6 to any salad.
Dressing: Housemade Balsamic Vinaigrette, Walnut Vinaigrette, Housemade Ranch, Bleu Cheese, Greek, 1000 Island, Honey Mustard, Caesar, Russia, and Housemade Italian
- Blackened Shrimp and Spinach Salad – $14 – Blackened Shrimp, spinach leaves, topped with tomato, bacon, red onion, and bleu cheese crumbles. Served with housemade balsamic vinaigrette.
- Buffalo Chicken Salad – $13 – chopped romaine, grilled or fried buffalo chicken topped with bacon, bleu cheese crumbles, peppadew peppers, and your choice of dressing.
- Thai Peanut Chicken Salad – $13 – Terrikaki chicken on top of chopped romaine with cabbage, carrots, red peppers, cucumbers, and wontons, served with a Thai peanut sauce and sweet red chili sauce.
- Southwest Chicken Salad – $13 – Blacked Chicken served over chopped romaine with black bean, corn, diced tomatoes, black olives, tortilla strips, cheddar jack cheese, and chipotle ranch.
- Cranberry Pecan Spinach Salad – $13 – Fresh spinach served with raspberry vinaigrette, grilled chicken, pecans, craisins, and feta cheese, served with chipotle ranch.
- Warm Woodland Salad – $13 – Grilled head of romaine topped with grilled chicken, tomato, and Caesar dressing.
- Greek Salad – $10 – Romaine, diced tomato, black olives, red peppers, red onion, and feta cheese.
- Chef Salad – $13 – Chopped romaine topped with ham, turkey, cheddar jack cheese, egg, diced tomato, and croutons and your choice of dressing.
- Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad – $13 – Balsamic marinated chicken breast grilled, served over chopped romaine and sliced artichoke hearts, egg, diced tomato, bacon, and cheddar jack cheese with your choice of dressing.
- Grill and Grape – $10 – Chopped romaine, cucumbers, egg, diced tomato, black olives, shredded asiago cheese and served with your choice of dressing.
- Caesar Salad – $10 – Chopped romaine with shredded asiago cheese and croutons, Caesar dressing.
- Dinner Salad – $6 – a small version of the “Grill and Grape.” Caesar or Greek
NOTEs: All entrees served with dinner salad, choice of potato, and seasoned vegetables.
All entrees ordered before 4:00 pm will be served with any two sides.
Not responsible for steaks cooked past medium-well.
- Garlic Butter Filet – $36 – choice 8 oz filet mignon hand-cut in-house, grilled, and topped with garlic butter.
- Savory Ribeye – $35 – 14 oz juicy, perfectly grilled, and seasoned Angus beef ribeye.
- Sirloin – $25 – grilled 10 oz Angus beef sirloin on a bed of garlic mushrooms and topped with crumbled bleu cheese.
- COD Plate – $17 – 12 oz of hand-breaded North Atlantic cod served with white or rye. Raw onion, pickle, tarter, and cocktail sauce are available upon request.
- Creamy Artichoke Chicken – $17 – grilled chicken, topped with artichokes, bacon, and creamy cheese sauce.
- Lemon Tilapia – $16 – Breaded, blackened, grilled, or fried tilapia, fried, and drizzled with lemon aioli.
- Dinner Salad – $6
- Onion Straws – $4
- Soup – $5.50
- Coleslaw – $4
- Vegetables – $4
- Mac and cheese – $4
- Apple Sauce – $3
- Potato Salad – $4
- Baked potato – $4
- Onion Rings – $4
- French Fries – $4
- Potato of the Day – $4
- Sweet Potato Fries – $4
- Housemade Chips – $4
All sandwiches are served with fries, housemade chips, slaw, or potato salad. Substitute a signature side for $2.50.
- Steak Sandwich – $16 – Sautéed onions and Provel cheese on French bread.
- BBQ Brisket Sandwich – $15 – Slowed smoked, sliced thin, sauced, and topped with onion straws.
- Pulled Porky – $12 – Tangy barbecue pork, slow-smoked, sauced, then piled high.
- French Dip – $9 – Shaved top round with Provel cheese on a hoagie and Au Jus for dipping.
- Steak and Straws – $12 – Shaved top-round, topped with chipotle sauce and onions straws.
- Reuben – $12 – Our special version of this classic sandwich. Lightly smoked corn beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, and special horseradish sauce. Make it a wrap!
- The Rachel – $12 – Reuben’s sister! Pastrami, creamy coleslaw, Swiss cheese on grilled sourdough with Russian dressing.
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich – $12 – Thinly sliced steak, onions, and peppers topped with cheddar cheese sauce served open-faced on a garlic toasted hoagie.
- BLT – $10 – Crispy bacon slices, lettuce, tomato, and mayo on grilled sourdough.
- Grilled Cheese – $9 – American, provel, and white Cheddar cheese on Texas toast.
- The Cadillac – $11 – Open-faced house-smoked ham or turkey, melted provel on a garlic butter toasted hoagie.
- Yard Bird – $11 – Hand-breaded chicken breast with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo.
- Buffalo Yard Bird – $11 – Hand-breaded chicken breast tossed in our wing sauce, topped with lettuce, tomato, and ranch. Make it a wrap.
- Chicken Fresco – $11 – Grilled chicken breast, tomatoes, lettuce, swiss cheese, red pepper pesto sauce, and Guacamole on a pretzel bun.
- Turkey Melt – $11 – House smoked turkey, swiss, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and Guacamole.
- Chicken Strip Basket – $11 – Four hand-breaded chicken strips with your choice of a side.
- Big Bayou Fish Sandwich – $12 – Grilled or breaded tilapia drizzled with Louisiana hot sauce, topped with coleslaw, and served with pickle and onion on a butter bun.
- Blackened Tilapia Sandwich – $12 – Blackened tilapia, chipotle sauce, lettuce, and tomato on ciabatta bread. Make it a wrap.
- Cod Sandwich – $12 – ½ lb. of hand-breaded North Atlantic cod served with your choice of white or rye bread, onion, and pickles upon request.
- Baja Fish Tacos – $11 – Hand-breaded cod with tomato, onion, lime-infused coleslaw wrapped in a flour tortilla and topped with a jalapeno cilantro pesto.
- Cubano Wrap – $11 – Pulled Pork, ham, Swiss cheese, sweet pickle relish, and spicy mustard all rolled up in a flour tortilla.
- Blackened Shrimp Wrap – $10 – Blackened gulf shrimp, fire-roasted peppers, lettuce, caramelized onions, diced tomato, cheddar jack cheese, and chipotle mayo sauce in a flour tortilla.
- Turkey Wrap – $11 – House smoked turkey, swiss cheese, lettuce tomato, bacon, and chipotle mayo in a flour tortilla.
- Blackened Shrimp Wrap – $12 – Blackened gulf shrimp, fire-roasted peppers, caramelized onions, lettuce, diced tomatoes, cheddar jack cheese, and chipotle mayo sauce in a flour tortilla.
- Chicken Caesar Wrap – $11 – Romaine lettuce, tomato, grilled chicken, asiago cheese, and Caesar dressing in a flour tortilla.
- Blackened Chicken Wrap – $12 – Blackened Chicken, lettuce, tomato, and fried onions with a spicy chipotle mayo sauce in a flour tortilla.
Wood Fired Pizza
10′ pizza’s fired to perfection topped with a mozzarella provel blend. Pizza cook times can vary due to the oven temperature. (Dishes may arrive at different times)
- Sweet Pulled Porky – $16 – Pulled pork, bacon, mozzarella provel blend, cheddar cheese, and scallions with a sweet BBQ glaze
- Cactus – $16 – Jerk chicken, corn, black beans, cilantro, mozzarella provel blend, with a Caribbean mango sauce
- BBQ Chicken – $16 – BBQ sauce, chicken, red onion, and bacon
- Chicken Modiga – $16 – White sauce, Chicken, mushroom, bacon, and garlic
- Blackened chicken – $16 – Blackened Chicken, chipotle sauce, topped with fresh lettuce and tomato
- Buffalo Ranch – $16 – House buffalo sauce, chicken, bacon, and bleu cheese crumbles drizzled with hot sauce and ranch – Most Ordered
- Margarita – $14 – Olive oil, tomato, basil, fresh mozzarella
- Hawaiian – $14 – Ham, pineapple
- Greek pizza – $17 – Tomato, artichoke hearts, black olives, roasted red peppers and feta, and mozzarella cheese
- Build Your Own Pizza – $12 – Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, hamburger, chicken, ham, anchovies, red or green peppers, olives, jalapenos, onions, tomato, spinach, mushroom, banana peppers, pepperoncini, artichoke, pepperoni, or pineapple. Add $1 each for additional toppings. Add Shrimp $3
- Served with a dinner salad and garlic bread
- Portabella Chicken Pasta – $18 – Chicken, portabella mushrooms, artichokes, and bacon tossed in a creamy alfredo sauce.
- Cajun Pasta – $19 – Shrimps, Chicken, green pepper, onion, and mushroom tossed in a Cajun cream sauce.
- Cannelloni – $16 – Stuffed with beef, veal, and chicken, baked in our marinara sauce and topped with provel and mozzarella cheese.
- Pasta Alla Vodka Primavera – $17 – Penne pasta in an alla vodka sauce with vegetables.
- French Onion Soup – $5.50 or $7 – Our rich sweet onion soup topped with melted swiss and fried onions.
- Chilli – $5.50 or $7 – Our beef and beer chili are topped with shredded white cheddar cheese and onions.
- Grilled Cheese and Cup of Soup – $10 – American, White Cheddar, and provel on Texas toast.
NOTES for Burgers – Cheese and Other Toppings $1.50 Each
Cheese – American, cheddar, soft cheddar, Swiss, pepper-jack, provel, crumble bleu, or mozzarella.
Other Toppings – Jalapenos, sauteed onions, sauteed peppers, sauteed mushrooms, bacon, or fried onions.
- Mac Attack – $15 – 1/2 lb. of Angus beef topped with bacon and our creamy mac and cheese.
- Legend Burger – $18 – Two ½ lb. Angus beef patties with smoked bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Gooey Louie – $15 – ½ pound Angus beef burger topped with cheddar cheese sauce and served between two grilled cheese sandwiches.
- The Big Al – $16 – Topped with BBQ pulled pork, bacon, three slices of American cheese, onion straws, pickle, lettuce, and tomato. The big man would be proud.
- Patty Melt – $14 – Topped with swiss cheese, 1000 island, and sautéed onions served on marble rye.
- Bison Burger – 90% lean heart-healthy bison grill to perfection.
- 1/2-LB Angus Beef Burger – $12
- Smash Burger – $8 – Double for $10 – Triple for $12
- Cheese Pizza – 6″ – $7 – Personal cheese pizza. Add toppings for .50 each.
- Grilled Cheese – $7 – Classic grilled cheese served with fries or applesauce.
- Dino Nuggets – $7 – Chicken nuggets served with fries and applesauce.
- Mini Corn Dog Basket – $7 – Served with fries or applesauce.
- Macaroni and cheese – $7 – Macaroni noodles in a creamy cheese sauce served with fries or applesauce.
- Kids Burger – $7 – Burger served with fries or applesauce. Add cheese for $1
- Red or White Sauce Penne Pasta – $7 – Served with fries or applesauce.
- German Chocolate Cake – $5 – a traditional dessert, chocolate cake iced with coconut pecan frosting.
- Carrot Cake – $6 – baked with pineapple, coconut, walnuts, cinnamon, and carrots with cream cheese frosting.
- Chocolate Seduction – $6 – layered chocolate cake. This is just right for the chocolate lover!
NOTE: to make menu revisions, please call (314) 808-1870 or email us using the Contact page.