Viet-Thai offers Vietnamese and Thai cuisine in St. Peters, Missouri, and is backed by high online customer reviews.
Viet-Thai is conveniently located in St. Peters, Missouri, offering Vietnamese and Thai cuisines with high online customer reviews. The owner, Patrick Chau, works at the restaurant daily, cooking and supervising to ensure high customer satisfaction.
About Vietnamese Food
Vietnam has a diverse food culture and is one of Asia’s most interesting nations. This melting pot boasts an ancient history that shapes its culinary identity.
Vietnamese food is known for its bold flavors and affordability, combining cheap ingredients such as rice and fish in unique combinations with chopsticks rather than plates.
Vietnamese and Thai cuisine was founded on using simple ingredients prepared to excellent quality. Fresh fish from the sea, rice from the fields, aromatic herbs and spices, and locally grown fruits and vegetables are just a few of the beautiful ingredients enjoyed throughout Viet Nam and Thailand.
Viet-Thai online customer reviews as of October 22, 2022:
- Google – 4.4 Stars with more than 600 reviews
- Facebook – 4.5 Stars with more than 125 reviews
- Yelp – 4.00
- GrubHub – 4.5 Stars with 284 votes (as of April 20, 2023)
Viet-Thai business hours:
- Sunday – Noon to 9 pm
- Monday – CLOSED
- Tuesday – 11 am to 9 pm
- Wednesday – 11 am to 9 pm
- Thursday – 11 am to 9 pm
- Friday – 11 am to 9 pm
- Saturday – Noon to 9 pm
Viet-Thai address, phone & email:
3899B Veterans Memorial Pkwy
St. Peters, Missouri 63376
Phone: (636) 447-1883
Viet – Thai Restaurant “In The News”
- eOrderSTL News Article – STL.News – April 23, 2023
- Viet Thai Makes Revisions to Website – STL.News – April 23, 2023
- Restaurant Review – Viet-Thai, St. Peters, MO – St. Louis Restaurant Review – February 1, 2023
- Viet – Thai Restaurant Now Offers eOderSTL – STL.Directory – December 15, 2022
- Viet Thai Restaurant Added to Directory – St. Louis Restaurant Review – November 2, 2022