Sweet Things Bakery, formerly Cose Dolci Bakery, is a family-owned bakery in New Town – St. Charles, Missouri.
Sweet Things Bakery is a family-owned business in St. Charles, Missouri. It is a beautiful bakery located in the downtown area of New Town. They have been in New Town since 2017, but the business began in 2006.
Before relocating to New Town, they were located in Ferguson and operated under “Cose Dolci Bakery,” which is Italian for “Sweet Things Bakery.” They have been providing highly-rated bakery items since.
The best way to get information about this establishment is to use their Facebook page. They do not have a website, and their presence on the web is minimal. They succeed solely by word of mouth.
Two sisters own it:
- Beth Thompson
- Jackie Mafuli
- Cakes – Carrot Cake is their hottest cake
- Gooey Butter Cake
- Sweet Breads
- Small Wedding Cakes
- Wedding Dessert Bars
- Catering – call for details and quote
Their online reviews as of June 22, 2023, are as follows:
- Google – 5 Stars with 31 online customer reviews
- Facebook – 4.8 Stars with 57 votes – 2.3K likes – 2.5K followers
- Yelp – Not listed yet
- Sunday – Closed
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – Closed
- Wednesday – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday – 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Address and phone:
3224 Rue Royale, Suite #1
St. Charles, Missouri 63301