Thai Kitchen – O’Fallon is the best Thai restaurant serving authentic Thai cuisine in the St. Louis region.
Sasimonthon Ongartsutthikul, a.k.a Andie, owner of Thai Kitchen, was named “Restaurateur of the Year Award – 2022” by St. Louis Restaurant Review.
Thai Kitchen – O’Fallon is a St. Louis Restaurant Review “Verified” member.
Thai Kitchen – O’Fallon is conveniently located on Mexico Road. It is a family-owned restaurant that strives to make your dining experience a rewarding experience. Their menu is impressive, but their online reviews are the most remarkable characteristic. The owner/founder, Andie, is actively involved with all locations and onsite at one of the sites daily to deliver quality cuisine and service to exceed customer expectations. Andie knows what the customers want and trains her staff to provide for their desires. Most of the team are from Thailand to enhance the visit and make operations more efficient.
Andie received the St. Louis Restaurant Reviews’ Restaurateur of the Year Award for 2022. She is one of the most interesting restaurant owners we have had the pleasure to meet and interview. She was chosen for her attention to detail, demands for customer satisfaction, and the location’s online reviews.
They have conveniently located at the Mexico Road and K Highway intersection in a strip center on the northwest corner.
According to Wikipedia and CNN, Thai cuisines are among the most popular. According to the CNN Travel survey conducted in 2017, seven Thai dishes are on the list of the World’s Best 50 Foods. The five Thai dishes are:
- tom yam goong
- pad Thai
- som tam
- massaman curry
- green curry
- Thai fried rice
- Nam Tok mu
Naturally, Thai Kitchen offers all of the world’s favorite Thai cuisines.
Thai Kitchen – O’Fallon online customer reviews as of November 9, 2022:
- Google – 4.6 Star rating with more than 515 reviews
- Facebook – 4.9 Star rating with 101 votes – 1541 Likes & 1523 Follow
- Yelp – 4.5 Star rating with more than 145 reviews
- Tripadvisor – 4.5 Star rating with more than 15 reviews
Thai Kitchen – O’Fallon business hours:
- Sunday: Noon – 9:00 pm
- Monday: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, then 4:00 – 9:00 pm (split hours)
- Tuesday: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, then 4:00 – 9:00 pm (split hours)
- Wednesday: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, then 4:00 – 9:00 pm (split hours)
- Thursday: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, then 4:00 – 9:00 pm (split hours)
- Friday: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, then 4:00 – 9:00 pm (split hours)
- Saturday: Noon – 9:00 pm
NOTE: Opens at noon on Saturday & Sunday – closed from 3 pm to 4 pm Monday thru Friday only.
Thai Kitchen – O’Fallon address & phone:
8632 Mexico Road
O’Fallon, Missouri 63366
Phone: +1 636-281-2389
Reservations Policy: CLICK
Thai Kitchen – O’Fallon business structure:
Name: Tawan LLC d.b.a. Thai Kitchen – O’Fallon
Date Formed: 8/21/2012
Missouri Charter No. – LC1250352
Registered Agent: Sasimonthon Ongartsutthikul
Thai Kitchen has four locations across the St. Louis region:
Thai Kitchen – O’Fallon “In The News”
Read all news related to “Thai Kitchen.”
- Thai Kitchen – O’Fallon Obtains Required Permits from City – STL.Directory – December 20, 2022
- Thai Kitchen – O’Fallon Uses Robots for Food Delivery – STL.News – November 2, 2022
- Featured Restaurant Owner – St. Louis Restaurant Review – November 8, 2021
NOTE: The information contained within this listing is subject to change without notice. Contact the restaurant to verify critical information.