Thai Kitchen – Wentzville is among the best Asian restaurants serving the best Thai cuisine offering dine-in, pickup, or delivery.
Thai Kitchen owner Sasimonthon Ongartsutthikul, a.k.a Andie, was named “Restaurateur of the Year Award – 2022” by St. Louis Restaurant Review.
Thai Kitchen – Wentzville is a St. Louis Restaurant Review “Verified” member.
Thai Kitchen – Wentzville is among the St. Louis region’s highest-rated Thai and Asian restaurants. It is a family-owned business managed with pride, professionalism, and authentic cuisine. As a result, the online customer reviews are impressive because they are significantly above average due to their customer-based priorities: serving great authentic Thai cuisines with reliable and friendly service. Additionally, most seasonings and ingredients come from Thailand to ensure that their cuisines are authentic Thai.
The owner, Andie, is at one of the locations daily to supervise, train, and cook her family recipes. It is not uncommon to see her mother, Rose, helping in the kitchen. Many employees are Thai family members, enhancing the authentic cultural experience. Thai food is cooked on an open fire, and during our photoshoots with Andie, it was enjoyable to watch her cook. Please view our photo gallery to see the calm skill required to cook with huge flames that would cause most people to turn and run out of the building. Not Andie. She wants more fire.
According to Wikipedia – In 2017, seven Thai dishes appeared on a list of the “World’s 50 Best Foods“, an online poll of 35,000 people worldwide by CNN Travel. Thailand had more dishes on the list than any other country. They were: tom yam goong (4th) – pad thai (5th) – som tam (6th) – massaman curry (10th) – green curry (19th) – Thai fried rice (24th), and Nam Tok mu (36th).
Alcohol: Full Bar Service
Thai Kitchen – Wentzville online customer reviews as of October 24, 2022:
- Google – 4.7 Stars with more than 237 online customer reviews
- Facebook – 4.5 – Stars – 21 Reviews – 828 Likes – 874 Followers
- Yelp – 4.5 Stars with 39 reviews
Thai Kitchen – Wentzville business hours:
- Sunday: Noon – 9:00 PM
- Monday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, then 4:00 – 9:00 PM (split hours)
- Tuesday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, then 4:00 – 9:00 PM (split hours)
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, then 4:00 – 9:00 PM (split hours)
- Thursday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, then 4:00 – 9:00 PM (split hours)
- Friday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, then 4:00 – 9:00 PM (split hours)
- Saturday: Noon – 9:00 PM
NOTE: Split hours Monday – Friday – Closed from 3 PM to 4 PM Monday thru Friday.
Thai Kitchen – Wentzville address & phone:
Reservations Policy: CLICK
Thai Kitchen – Wentzville business structure:
Name: Yotaya LLC d.b.a. Thai Kitchen – Wentzville
Date Formed: 5/28/2020
Missouri Charter No. LC001707948
Registered Agent: Sasimonthon Ongartsutthikul
Thai Kitchen has four locations in the St. Louis region:
“In The News”
- Thai Kitchen Announces New Catering Menu – Dated September 29, 2022
- Thai Kitchen Wentzville Adds Sushi Bar – Dated September 27, 2022
- Thai Kitchen Wentzville to feature Hoffman Family Wines – Dated June 11, 2022
- Thai Kitchen Wentzville opens enclosed patio with AC – Dated June 5, 2022
- Thai Kitchen Launches New Website – Dated May 21, 2022
- Restaurateur of the Year Award – 2022 – Dated March 4, 2022
- Featured Restaurant Owner – Dated November 8, 2021
- Ribbon Cutting – YouTube Video – June 15, 2021
NOTE: The information contained within this listing is subject to change. Contact the restaurant to verify critical information.