Thai Kitchens are among the best Thai restaurants offering authentic Thai cuisines across the St. Louis region – Florissant – O’Fallon – St. Charles – Wentzville, Missouri.
Sasimonthon Ongartsutthikul, a.k.a Andie, owner of Thai Kitchen, was named “Restaurateur of the Year Award – 2022” by St. Louis Restaurant Review.
All locations are “Verified” members.
Thai Kitchen – four locations in the St. Louis region – all offer online ordering, pickup, or delivery:
- ORDER ONLINE – Florissant – Phone: +1 314-695-5039 – Web Page
- ORDER ONLINE – O’Fallon – Phone: +1 636-281-2389 – Web Page
- ORDER ONLINE – St. Charles – Phone: +1 636-757-5499 – Web Page
- ORDER ONLINE – Wentzville – Phone: +1 636-856-0775 – Web Page
Thai Kitchen is a locally owned restaurant group offering multiple locations. The founder, Andie, is actively involved in three places, with the fourth location now owned by Andies’ brother and sister-in-law.
Andie owned her first restaurant for five years in Bangkok before migrating to the U.S. in 1995. She opened her first US-based restaurant in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, in 1997. Since then, she has created 15 restaurants, selling several to friends and family members.
The cuisines are authentic Thai and made using the best ingredients; many come from Thailand to ensure the highest quality Thai cuisines. Many staff members are family members working together to create a wonderful experience, as illustrated in their online reviews. Andies’ sister and brother-in-law own Thai Rama in Crystal City, Missouri. Thai Rama has high online customer reviews as well. Thai Rama is an excellent option for consumers who live or travel to the southern section of the region.
All locations are conveniently located, clean, and professionally managed, resulting in high online customer reviews.
Thai cuisines are among the favorite cuisines of people worldwide.
According to Wikipedia – In 2017, seven Thai dishes appeared on a list of the “World’s 50 Best Foods”, an online poll of 35,000 people worldwide by CNN Travel. Thailand had more dishes on the list than any other country. They were: tom yam goong (4th) – pad thai (5th) – som tam (6th) – massaman curry (10th) – green curry (19th) – Thai fried rice (24th), and Nam Tok mu (36th).
Unlike most other cuisines, Thai cooking focuses on juggling disparate elements that result in a harmonious dish. Thai cooking requires the most skill and talent among all cuisines due to this focus. Andie is the best. Please view our photo gallery to see Andie cooking with huge flames that would cause most cooks to run from the kitchen. Not Andie, she is skilled in using these huge flames that help her create these award-winning family Thai cuisines. It would be great if she had open kitchens so customers could watch her and her highly trained cooks and staff prepares these award-winning dishes.
If you like Thai cuisine, we strongly recommend visiting the profile page for the nearest location. Online customer reviews say everything you need to know. The more reviews posted by customers, the more reliable the reviews are likely to be.
All four locations offer online ordering, dine-in, carry-out, and third-party delivery.
All Thai Kitchen locations have high online customer reviews
As of July 12, 2021, menu prices start at $5.95 and go up to $22.95 for the Pineapple Duck Curry. Most entrees have a lunch portion at approximately $9.95 or a dinner portion for $13.95. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please refer to their website for current pricing.
Additional online references – Google Page & STL.Directory listing for each Thai Kitchen location:
- Google Page – Florissant – STL.Directory
- Google Page – O’Fallon – STL.Directory
- Google Page – St. Charles – STL.Directory
- Google Page – Wentzville – STL.Directory
Thai Kitchen in the News:
- Thai Kitchen – Wentzville Open Enclosed Patio with AC – June 5, 2022
- Andie – Restaurateur of the Year Award – STL.Directory – March 4, 2022
- Andie – Restaurateur of the Year Award, featured on PR Newswire – March 4, 2022
- Andie – Restaurateur of the Year Award, featured on Digital Journal – March 4, 2022
- 24-7 Press Release announced Restaurateur of the Year Award for 2022 – March 4, 2022
- Andie was named as Restaurateur of the Year Award for 2022 by STL.News – March 4, 2022
- Andie was named as Restaurateur of the Year Award by STLRR – March 4, 2022
- Featured Restaurant Owner – November 8, 2021
- Thai Kitchen launches online ordering with eOrderSTL – September 5, 2021
- Thai Kitchen is So Good, It Should Bring City Slickers to Florissant – Riverfront Times – March 14, 2018
- Vehicle slams into Thai Kitchen restaurant in O’Fallon – Fox 2 – May 27, 2016
Thai Kitchen business structure:
NOTE: A separate entity owns each location. “Thai Kitchen” is lawfully registered as a Fictitious Name in Missouri.
Fictitious Name: Thai Kitchen
Status: Fictitious Active
Date Formed: 8/21/2012
Missouri Charter No. X01250354
Expiration Date: 8/21/2022
Read the latest Thai Kitchen news on their blog.
NOTE: The information contained within the listing (s) is subject to change. Additionally, the reviews and menu prices are subject to change without notice. Additionally, “Verified” means that the business structure is lawfully structured and in “Good Standing” with the state of Missouri. Each location has been independently “Verified.”