After upgrading its liquor license, Thai Kitchen can now serve Spirits, Wine, and Beer.
Management applied for the upgrade after deciding to expand the O’Fallon location, known as Thai Bar, which expands the restaurant’s menu items and offers a bar section for those that desire a different experience than dine-in only.
There are four Thai Kitchen locations in the St. Louis region:
- Florissant – No Alchol
- O’Fallon – spirits, wine, and beer
- St. Charles – wine and beer
- Wentzville – spirits, wine, and beer
However, spirits will be served only at the following locations:
The Google Ratings are high at all four locations. They are as follows as of May 7, 2023:
- Florissant – Google Rating – 4.8 with 440 online reviews
- O’Fallon – Google Rating – 4.6 with 535 online reviews
- St. Charles – Google Rating – 4.5 with 236 online reviews
- Wentzville – Google Rating – 4.7 with 291 online reviews
Visit their website at LoveThaiSTL.com