Great food, drinks, and entertainment in the heart of downtown St. Louis at Broadway Oyster Bar
ST. LOUIS, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) The best evening is spent with family or friends and surrounded by great food, drinks, and entertainment. It’s best when you are being served rather than serving the guest.
Very few establishments can offer all three and do it well, but Broadway Oyster Bar offers all three every day in the heart of downtown St. Louis. This post is not sponsored or endorsed by Broadway Oyster Bar. However, we are glad to publish this information to help provide the best places for food and entertainment in the community.
Broadway Oyster Bars’ Google rating is 4.6 Stars with more than 6280 online reviews.
Below is the music schedule for the remainder of this week at Broadway Oyster Bar:
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- Steve Reeb – 4:30 to 6:30 pm – FREE Show
- Sean Canan’s Voodoo Players: Voodoo Grateful Dead’s Europe 72 – 9 pm – $12 Cover Charge
Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Pierce Crask & Friends – 3 pm to 6 pm – FREE Show
- Mom’s Kitchen – 10 pm – $12 Cover Charge
Saturday, May 14, 2022
- J.D. Hughes – 4 pm to 7 pm – FREE Show
- Funky Butt Brass Band – 10 pm – $12 Cover Charge
Sunday, May 15, 2022
- TBA – 5 pm – FREE Show
- Eric Lysaght – 9 pm – FREE Show
Location and phone:
736 S Broadway Street
St. Louis, Missouri 63102
Phone: +1 314-621-8811
NOTE: Live music schedule is subject to change without notice. Visit their website or call the establishment to verify critical information.