Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar releases their popular Thanksgiving Day Buffet menu.
BALLWIN, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar has announced their popular Thanksgiving Day Buffet. Candicci’s is known for the holiday buffets they have been offering to the region for 40+ years. Even last year, they provided it via pickup and delivery during the pandemic lockdown. The management and staff are anxious for this upcoming holiday season as it’s another step to migrate back to normal.
Candicci’s Restaurant Thanksgiving Day Buffet will be offered, Thursday, November 25, 2021, from 11 am to 5 pm.
The menu includes:
- Roasted Turkey with Giblet Gravy
- Ham with Pineapple Chipotle Glaze
- Darryl’s Fried Chicken
- Herb Stuffing
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Twice-Baked Mac N Cheese
- Sweet Potato Mash
- Green Bean Casserole
- Honey Glazed Carrots
- Spiced Cranberry Relish
- Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie & Fruit Pies
- Coffee, Soda, or Iced Tea
- Candicci’s Favorites – Italian Salad – Homemade Bread – Toasted Ravioli with Marinara
- Adults – $26.99
- Kids – $9.99 & under (4 and under eat FREE)
Make your reservations today because they are expecting a significant response.