City FOUNDRY STL offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner featuring 22 restaurants in a single Midtown historical location.
ST LOUIS, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) City FOUNDRY STL (Public Market) is open now for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, housing 22 restaurants in a single location, creating a destination that is a newly renovated historical site making it St. Louis’ first food hall. It offers a large variety of restaurants, cuisines, bars, and more, making entertainment an easy solution with convenience and beautiful historical significance, blessing the visitors with a unique atmosphere not available anyplace else in St. Louis.
City FOUNDRY STL offers:
- 107,000 square feet of creative office space
- 122,000 square feet of food hall & restaurant space
- 105,000 square feet of retail shops
- Phase two to begin soon
City FOUNDRY STL is located in the Midtown area of St. Louis, featuring 864 acres, a population of 5,652, 60+ arts & cultural organizations, 18+ bars and restaurants, and more than 15,003 college students.
We love the idea of modernizing historical facilities and renovating them into something that represents history, not destroying it, making it a memory. We will continue to revise this content as we learn more about this unique entertainment destination. The investor (s) have risked hundreds of millions of dollars on this project and deserve recognition. Still, more importantly, the establishment deserves to be made part of the community and history of the city.
Several articles have been written about the project, mainly discussing the restaurants. We are more excited and impressed with the historical significance made, which will make the restaurants popular if the destination becomes a popular destination. If the destination fails, the restaurants fail. Naturally, the restaurants will come and go as time passes, but the facility deserves to survive. The facility opened during the pandemic, making it the most challenging time for anything involving restaurants or entertainment.
We will be researching each restaurant and publishing a directory listing for each, and publishing information about their online reviews, as well as our perspective. Additionally, we will create a picture gallery and video to help introduce the destination and historical significance to the community.
The restaurants located at the City FOUNDRY STL now are as follows:
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
- Buenos Aires Cafe
- Chez Ali
- Chicken Scratch Rotisserie
- Fassler Hall
- Fresh Thyme Market
- Good Day
- Great Rivers Greenway
- Hello Poke
- Kalbi Taco Shack
- Kitchen Bar
- Orion Genomics
- Patty’s Cheesecakes
- Poptimism STL
- Press Waffle Co.
- Subdivision Sandwich Co.
- Sur Este
- Turmeric Street Style
Previous articles published about City FOUNDRY STL:
- See what City Foundry’s Phase 2 will look like as construction begins – 5 On Your Side TV – December 23, 2021
- Apartments, retail, and more: Next phase of City Foundry STL to kick off in January – December 22, 2021
- Meet the delicious and diverse vendors of St. Louis’ new food hall, City Foundry – November 9, 2021
- New Kitchens opening this week at City Foundry STL – October 18, 2021
- What do you need to know about the new City Foundry STL Food Hall? We asked insiders – August 25, 2021
- City Foundry STL’s Food Hall is Now Open w Photos – River Front Times – August 12, 2021
- City Foundry STL food hall Opens Wednesday – 5 On Your Side TV – August 9, 2021 – VIDEO
- First Look: The Food Hall at City Foundry STL – August 11, 2021
City FOUNDRY STL business hours:
- Sunday and Monday: 9 am to 7 pm
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday and Thursday: 9 am to 8 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 9 am to 9 pm
City FOUNDRY STL is located at:
3730 Foundry Way
Saint Louis, Missouri 63108
Additional links relating to City FOUNDRY STL:
YouTube description: City Foundry STL is the adaptive reuse of the former 15-acre Century Electric Foundry complex in St. Louis. The iconic and historically significant foundry building will be transformed into a dynamic hub of innovation complete with St. Louis’ first true food hall, a curated retail & entertainment experience, and creative offices infused with historic industrial architecture.
Proudly located in St. Louis’ growing Midtown neighborhood, City Foundry STL is a place to experience and get inspired.