The Hill Food Co. is a new, technologically advanced virtual food hall on Hampton Avenue in St. Louis, Missouri, that offers online ordering for delivery or pickup from multiple restaurants.
The Hill Food Co. offers commercial kitchens to restaurants to cook food so the restaurants can focus on quality food and marketing to increase sales, using online ordering with delivery or pickup.
In contrast, the food hall offers order processing. It provides a clean, safe, technologically driven facility with superior general maintenance, eliminating the kitchen/restaurant provider from those daily hassles, resulting in a great partnership that benefits the consumer.
The pandemic changed consumers’ buying habits while real estate prices increased, increasing the difficulties for restaurants to survive in a rapid inflationary economy with a reduced interest in consumers dining out, resulting in them staying home and ordering online.
The pandemic created a change in consumers buying habits that has affected the restaurant industry forever.
These concepts are being tested in communities around the entire country.
We/I have personal experience with this facility. A related party has leased a kitchen to expand her existing brand with minimal expense or labor required. She was the last tenant to execute her lease but the first to open and receive an order. The facility illustrates state-of-the-art technology, and the health and safety standards and requirements exceed those established by local laws.
The official launch date for The Hill Food Co. was August 1, 2023. Thai Kitchen was the first restaurant to open, launch, and process the first order.
How Customers can order food:
- Online Ordering – DOORDASH – GRUBHUB – Uber Eats – eOrderSTL by St. Louis Restaurant Review
- Walk-in Ordering on a Kiosk – from the restaurants listed below
How Customers receive their orders:
- Customer Pickup
- Delivery – Third Party
The Hill Food Co. on Hampton Avenue in St. Louis has the following restaurant partners for online ordering, offering delivery or pickup:
- Bandana’s BBQ – Launching August 10, 2023 – CLICK to read a related article.
- Bougie Bites – CLICK to read the related article.
- Deer Creek Coffee
- De Palm Tree – CLICK to read a related article.
- Jose’peños Mexican Restaurant – CLICK to read a related article.
- STL Indian Kitchen
- Thai Kitchen – Authentic – Award-Winning Thai Food – First restaurant to launch inside The Hill Food Co.
- The Req Room – CLICK to read a related article.
- Wok-O-Taco – Broke the Lease – Permanently Closed
Regrettably, there is no dine-in space provided. The sole purpose is to target online ordering for delivery and pickup.
This concept and change in the restaurant industry allow restaurants to change their business model to conform to the consumers’ buying habits.
The Hill Food Co. address, website, Facebook, and Instagram:
The Hill Food Co. Leasing Information:
- Call Referral Partner: Marty Smith at +1 417-529-1133