Listing the Top-10 Irish Pubs in St. Louis, Missouri to help you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at the perfect location
St. Louis, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) Recently, we published an article titled, “Upcoming Marketing Opportunities for Restaurants Through May.,” We listed the upcoming holidays, which; one important holiday for particular theme restaurants is St. Patrick’s Day, which is March 17th, 2021.
With restaurants beginning given higher capacity limits and spring around the corner, we expect this year to be a big winner for Irish pub on St. Patrick’s Day. It has always been a blowout day for these pubs, but this year might turn out to be the biggest after people being lockdown for almost one year due to the virus.
But what is being celebrated on St. Patrick’s Day? Most people can’t tell you other than it is a great day to drink Irish beer and eat Irish food.
St. Patrick’s Day is also referred to as the Feast of Saint Patrick. It is a cultural and religious holiday celebrated each year on March 17th. It is the death date of Saint Patrick (385-461), who was the foremost patron saint of Ireland. It was made an official Christian holiday in the early 17th century. The day celebrates the arrival of Christianity in Ireland. It is observed by Catholics, Anglican Communion, Eastern Orthodox Church, Lutheran Church, and anybody who loves to drink Irish beer or liquor.
The Top-10 Irish Pubs in St. Louis, MO are as follows:
- John D. McGurk’s Irish Pub – 4.5 Star with 394 online reviews – 1200 Russell Blvd, St. Louis, MO – Phone: (314) 776-8309
- Tigin Irish Pub – 4 Star with 500 online reviews – 333 Washington Avenue, St. Louis, MO – Phone: (314) 241-8666 – Based on reliable information, this establishment is permanently closed as a result of COVID
- Maggie O’Brien’s – 4 Star with 254 online reviews – 2000 Market Street, St. Louis, MO – Phone: (314) 421-1388
- Molly Darcy’s – 4 Star with 45 online reviews – 26 North Meramec Avenue, St. Louis, MO – Phone: (314) 863-8400
- Fallon’s Bar & Grill – 4.5 Star with 26 online reviews – 9200 Olive Blvd, Suite 116, St. Louis, MO – Phone: (314) 991-9800
- The Pat Connolly Tavern – 4.5 Star with 73 online reviews – 6400 Oakland Avenue, St. Louis, MO – Phone: (314) 647-7287
- Seamus McDaniel’s – 4.5 Star with 175 online reviews – 1208 Tamm Avenue, St. Louis, MO – Phone: (314) 645-6337
- Helen Fitzgerald’s – 4 Star with 166 online reviews – 3650 South Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis, MO – Phone: (314) 984-0026
- Flannery’s – 4 Star with 59 online reviews – 1324 Washington Avenue, St. Louis, MO – Phone: (314) 241-8885
- Llywelyn’s Pub – 3.5 Star with 62 online reviews – 4747 McPherson Avenue, St. Louis, MO – Phone: (314) 361-3003
As always, our reviews are not paid sponsorship. Our reviews are based on customer online reviews. Customer reviews are the most reliable indicator of customer satisfaction. Who cares what we think or who paid us to promote an establishment. Customers want the best experience.