The Pizza Hut Tastewear™ line brings to life classic Pizza Hut brand elements in the form of limited-edition apparel and accessories and marks the first drop from the new PizzaHutShop.com.
Pizza Hut Tastewear launches on PizzaHutShop.com today, Tuesday, July 27, at 11 a.m. ET
PLANO, TX (StLouisRestaurantReview) Pizza Hut is coming in hot this summer and giving fans nationwide the chance to rep their pizza love with the launch of its first-ever, limited-edition capsule collection: Pizza Hut Tastewear.
Created in response to pizza lovers’ demand, the collection showcases Pizza Hut’s hot take on sizzling streetwear items like tracksuits and slides with designs inspired by the iconic Pizza Hut red roof, checkered tablecloths , and Tiffany-style lamps.
The Pizza Hut Tastewear collection marks the first of many Hut Shop™ drops offered exclusively through the new PizzaHutShop.com that officially opens today at 11 a.m. ET.
“We’re so excited to give our biggest fans a chance to show off their pizza love through fun, trending streetwear-inspired pieces that are still classically Pizza Hut,” said Lindsay Morgan, chief marketing officer, Pizza Hut. “From the bejeweled pepperoni chain to the classic red cups, our team thoughtfully crafted the details to give fans nationwide a fresh way to show off their Pizza Hut love.”
Our piping hot Pizza Hut Tastewear collection includes:
- The Track Suit: The true pizza de résistance of our Tastewear collection. Just as crisp as our Original Pan® pizza, strutting around in this tracksuit will make you feel like a million pepperonis. ($99.99)
- The Pizza Slides: These slides are comfy enough to pair with your favorite PJs and stylish enough to wear for a picnic at the park. ($24.99)
- The Pizza Chain: Golden-colored crust. Bejeweled pepperonis. This swingin’ slice lets you keep your favorite food close to your heart at all times. If you’re not eating pizza, you might as well be wearing it. ($19.99)
- The Tiffany Lamp T-Shirt: Inspired by the lamp that lit oh-so-many family dinners and youth sports team parties, this classic tee is practically begging for pizza sauce to be spilled on it. Pie dye, anyone? ($15.99)
- The Red Cups: If you know, you know. Those red cups that forever changed your childhood have inspired this new set of four for a sip of nostalgia. An ice-cold drink hits different in one of these. ($9.99)
Pizza Hut Tastewear is now available nationwide for purchase online at PizzaHutShop.com for a limited time while supplies last. Prices are not inclusive of tax and shipping.
Pizza Hut Tastewear marks the latest iteration of Pizza Hut’s newly launched Newstalgia campaign, bringing iconic elements people love most about the brand in modern and relevant ways. The entire collection is inspired by the outfits worn by the face of the campaign, actor and comedian Craig Robinson, throughout the campaign’s spots that feature classic features of Pizza Hut’s original dine-in restaurants, like the tabletop arcade games Tiffany-style lamps.