Sweetie Cup Thai Cafe is the best-rated Thai restaurant in the St. Louis region.
KIRKWOOD, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) Sweetie Cup Thai Cafe is the best-rated Thai restaurant in the St. Louis region.
They opened for business on February 5, 2018, and since then, have captured the hearts of their customers, that have given the best online reviews restaurant owners can hope for.
Sweetie Cup offers:
- Dine-in until 4 pm
- Carryout Only After 4 pm
- Call in Orders – Call +1 636-529-8690
- Catering – Call for Details
- Online Ordering
- Great Thai food accompanied by excellent service
- Classy but casual and relaxing atmosphere
Sweetie Cup Thai Cafe online reviews as of February 7, 2023, are as follows:
- Google – 4.8 Stars with more than 140 online reviews
- Facebook – 4.5 Stars with more than 90 reviews – 868 likes – 901 followers
- Yelp – 5 Stars with more than 90 online reviews – 5 Stars on Yelp is a fantastic rating
- TripAdvisor – 5 Stars with four reviews and ranked #23 out of 40 restaurants in Kirkwood
- Average Rating – 4.825 Stars
After finding this establishment and its excellent reviews, we had to experience it ourselves.
I had lunch there on Monday, February 6, 2023, and was more than impressed with the quality of the establishment’s food, service, and cleanliness. I ate the Crispy Egg Roll and Pineapple Fried Rice. Both were excellent, but the Egg rolls were handmade and filled with pork and vegetable filling made by the chef.
The owners are:
- Seangchanh Inthichak – Front of House – Member
- Vanvilay Kongkousonh – Back of House – Member
Both owners are from Laos but grew up in Thailand and have lived in the U.S. for over 16 years.
Before opening the restaurant, both worked as nail technicians. However, this business venture is their first experience in the restaurant industry.
Based on their online review, they have figured out the most challenging part of the business by providing outstanding cuisine with friendly and quality service.
The most impressive rating is their Yelp rating. Yelpers and tough on restaurants, and we don’t know of another restaurant in the St. Louis region with 90 Yelp reviews, with a 5 Star Rating.
Except for the Potstickers, all appetizers are homemade using the best ingredients, illustrated in their reviews.
The menu is smaller than most Thai restaurants, but they focus on quality.
Some of the best-selling menu items are:
- Spicy Basil
- Yellow Curry
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Spicy Salmon
They have no employees, which is the primary reason for the high reviews because the two owners perform all functions in the restaurant, which is difficult, but the results are impressive to the customers.
Plans shortly are to add online ordering and ad beer and wine within the following year.
Sweetie Cup Thai Cafe address, phone, and email:
2961 Dougherty Ferry Rd
Kirkwood, Missouri 63122
Phone: +1 636-529-8690