Top-10 Wine Bars in St. Louis, Missouri
ST LOUIS, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) Wine is a fascinating topic to many consumers. Wine drinkers are dedicated to exploring the large variety of tastes and flavors created by a multitude of grapes, processes, and styles that have made a worldwide fan base.
While many wine snobs prefer French or California wines, some excellent wines are produced here in Missouri. CLICK to read more about the Missouri wine industry and view our list of Missouri wineries.
Before prohibition, Missouri was the second-largest wine-producing state in the nation. In addition, Missouri had the first area recognized as a federally designated American Viticultural Area, with the Augusta AVA acknowledged on June 20, 1980.
Nonetheless, enjoy the following list that other consumers love.
Our Top-10 Wine Bars in St. Louis is based solely on online customer reviews as of May 9, 2022:
- Bridge Tap House and Wine Bar – 1004 Locust St, Saint Louis – Phone: 314-241-8141
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants – 1146 Town and Country Crossing Dr, Town and Country – Phone: 636-489-0059 – one of our favorite wine bars and restaurant
- One 19 North Tapas and Wine Bar – 119 N Kirkwood Rd, Kirkwood – Phone: 314-821-4119
- Sasha’s Wine Bar – 706 De Mun Ave, Clayton – Phone: 314-863-7274
- Robust Wine Bar – 227 W Lockwood Ave, Webster Groves – Phone: 314-963-0033
- Louie’s Wine Dive & Clayton Kitchen – 16 S Bemiston Ave, Clayton – Phone: 314-875-9373
- Sasha’s On Shaw – 4069 Shaw Blvd, Saint Louis – Phone: 314-771-7274
- Cellar House – 6039 Telegraph Rd, Oakville – Phone: 314-846-5100
- Scarlett’s Wine Bar – 4253 Laclede Ave, Saint Louis – Phone: 314-797-8223
- Cork Wine Bar – 423 S Florissant Rd, Ferguson – Phone: 314-521-9463
- 33 Wine Shop & Bar
- Vino Volo
- Ernesto’s Winebar