St. Louis Restaurant Review publishes a review about Simply Thai in Florissant, Missouri.
They relocated to the new location two years ago, creating this small, cozy, clean atmosphere decorated with Thai decor to enhance the experience.
Our attention surfaced due to their high online reviews. Additionally, they are a locally-owned family business that dedicates its lives to offering great food to its loyal customers.
Simply Thai online reviews as of February 9, 2023:
- Google – 4.5 Stars with more than 350 online reviews
- Facebook – 4.4 Stars with 55 votes
- Yelp – 4.5 Stars with 104 reviews (unusually high rating for Yelp)
Maintaining high customer reviews is more difficult than most consumers realize. Therefore, we focus on the reviews because it is not easy to make everybody happy, and everybody is human; they do make mistakes that some consumers take personally.
Owner/manager Kason Tuankrva and his mother are the primary staff members because staffing is challenging to hire now. They have no complaints; they work harder to please the customer, and considering its online reviews, they are doing a great job.
It is a small hidden gem that offers a comprehensive menu of your favorite Thai dishes, including:
- Appetizers – 12 to choose from
- Salads – 2 to choose from
- Soup – 3 to choose from
- Noodle/Soup – 2 to choose from
- Noodle/Dry – 2 to choose from
- Curry – 6 to choose from
- Fried Rice – 6 to choose from
- Stir-Fried Noodle – 9 to choose from
- Stir-Fried with Rice – 8 to choose from
- Specials – 9 to choose from
- Lunch Specials – 10 to choose from – 10:30 am to 2:30 pm Monday thru Friday
- Simply Thai Drinks
- Dessert – 1 to choose from
Additionally, they offer:
- Catering – no catering menu available; each is customized to your needs
- Online Ordering
- Facebook page
- New Website – https://simplythaistl.com/
Simply Thai does not offer the following:
- Alcoholic beverages
Simply Thai address and phone:
5 Paddock Hills Plaza Shopping Center
Florissant, Missouri 63033
Phone: +1 314-921-2179