Top-10 BBQ Restaurants in St. Louis to help you launch the upcoming summer
ST LOUIS, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) Summer is right around the corner. Families are ready to break out and enjoy the outdoors, which generally means family gatherings, picnics, block parties, and inviting friends to your house.
BBQ is one of America’s favorite meals, which is perfect for residents of St. Louis because some of the best BBQ is available in our great city.
BBQ is one of the most challenging dishes to create. Great BBQ comes from hard work and years of experimenting with making the best process. As a result, great BBQ is truly a unique skill, and no two are the same.
As always, our list is determined solely by online customer reviews. The restaurants have not paid any type of fee to be on this list. This list is truly unbiased and determined by their customers.
Top-10 BBQ Restaurants in St. Louis:
- Salt + Smoke – 6525 Delmar Blvd, University City, Saint Louis – Phone: 314-727-0200
- Sugarfire Smoke House – 605 Washington Ave, Saint Louis – Phone: 314-394-1720
- The Shaved Duck – 2900 Virginia Ave, Saint Louis – Phone: 314-776-1407
- Salt + Smoke – 5625 Hampton Ave, Saint Louis – Phone: 314-727-0200
- Sawmill BBQ – 4060 Mississippi Ave, Cahokia, IL – Phone: 618-332-3000
- Bandana’s BBQ – Maryland Heights – 12222 Dorsett Rd – Phone: 314-439-1123
- Smoking Barrels – 5641 South Kingshighway Boulevard – Phone: 314-669-9455
- BBQ Saloon – 4900 Laclede Ave, Saint Louis – Phone: 314-833-6666
- Bandana’s BBQ – Florissant – 8234 N Lindbergh Blvd – Phone: 314-837-6000
- The Stellar Hog – 5623 Leona St, Saint Louis – Phone: 314-481-8448
- Salt + Smoke
- Smokee Mo’s St. Louis BBQ
- Bandana’s BBQ – Sunset Hills