St. Louis Restaurant Review lists the Top-10 Restaurants in St. Charles offering local cuisines.
St. Charles, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) St. Louis Restaurant Review has released an updated list of the Top-10 Restaurants in St. Charles offering local cuisines. St. Charles is a great afternoon get-away to visit historic streets, shops, neighborhoods, and great restaurants and bars. The Streets of St. Charles is a great destination, but if you appreciate old historical buildings that have been restored to look new and unique shops, the downtown area on Main Street is the best place for you. Both locations make the St. Charles community a great destination.
- Sugarfire Smoke House – 3150 Elm Point Industrial Dr, Saint Charles, MO 63301-4359
- Big Woody’s BBQ – 1821 Zumbehl Rd, Saint Charles, MO 63303-2728
- Bradden’s Restaurant – 515 S Main St, Saint Charles, MO 63301-3438
- Tony’s on Main Street – 136 N Main St, Saint Charles, MO 63301-2827
- Prasino St. Charles – 1520 S 5th St, Saint Charles, MO 63303-4126
- Fratelli’s Ristorante – 2061 Zumbehl Rd Bogey Hills Plaza, Saint Charles, MO 63303-2723
- MagPie’s Cafe – 903 S Main St, Saint Charles, MO 63301-3445
- Hendrick’s BBQ – 1200 S Main St, Saint Charles, MO 63301-3525
- Lewis & Clark’s – 217 S Main St, Saint Charles, MO 63301-2804
- Gingham’s Homestyle Restaurant – 1556 Country Club Plaza Dr, Saint Charles, MO 63303-3966
- Bella Vino Wine Bar & Tapas
- Old Mill Stream Inn
- Tompkins by The Rack House