St. Louis Restaurant Review creates the Top-10 European Restaurants in St. Louis.
ST LOUIS, MO (StLouisRestaurantReview) St. Louis Restaurant Review has created the “Top-10 European Restaurants in St. Louis.” Our list is based solely on online customer reviews and is exclusive to the city of St. Louis. Therefore, suburban areas are not included, but we will be publishing a separate list for those communities.
The list could probably be improved because many restaurants that offer European cuisine have not been correctly listed by the establishments that offer these unique cuisines. Nonetheless, here are the best results we can find.
Roberto’s Trattoria & Chophouse has been rated 4.5 stars with more than 400 reviews and is rated as the No. 1 restaurant out of 1327 in St. Louis. They are listed under Italian, Steakhouse, and International restaurants.
As always, our reviews are not sponsored or paid. Our reviews are based solely on online customer reviews making us the best-unbiased restaurant resource on the web.
The Top-10 European Restaurants in St. Louis are as follows:
- Grbic Restaurant – 4071 Keokuk St, Saint Louis
- Roberto’s Trattoria & Chophouse – 145 Concord Plaza, Saint Louis
- Brasserie by Niche – 4580 Laclede Ave, Saint Louis
- Nova Cafe – 5611 S Kingshighway Blvd, Saint Louis
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Company – 3229 Washington Ave, Saint Louis
- Peno – 7600 Wydown Blvd, Saint Louis
- Astoria Restaurant – 12949 Olive Arcade Plz, Saint Louis
- Zlatno Zito – 4573 Gravois Ave, Saint Louis
- Hofbrauhaus St. Louis – Belleville – 123 St Eugene Drive, Belleville
- Arber Cafe – 6955 Gravois Ave, Saint Louis
- Chicken King
- Big Money’s Menageri