Chandler Hill Vineyards is an award-winning vineyard/winery located in Defiance, Missouri
Chandler Hill is Missouri’s most elegant winery, founded in 2008, located in Defiance, Missouri. It is only 45 minutes west of St Louis, MO, adjacent to America’s first wine district, Augusta, Missouri. This unique grape-growing area has produced some of the highest quality wines within the Midwest. Chandler Hill grows Chambourcin, Vignoles, and Norton.
Chandler Hill Vineyards offers a selection of fine wines from the west coast. Their west coast wines come from Napa Valley, Willamette Valley, and the Central Coast vineyards. The grapes are hand-selected by our vintners to produce the finest wines.
They have a restaurant that offers great food accompanied by their great wines and live music and events. In addition, they offer a wine club, shopping, wine tasting, and much more. The vineyard is an excellent destination for wedding parties and weddings. The facility overlooks the vineyard and a natural spring-fed pond, creating a spectacular view.
Chandler Hill Vineyards online customer reviews as of September 7, 2021:
- Google – 4.5 Stars with more than 360 online reviews
- Facebook – 5 Stars
- TripAdvisor – 5 Stars
- Yelp – 3.5 Stars
Chandler Hill Vineyards address & phone:
Chandler Hill Vineyards
596 Defiance Rd
Defiance, Missouri 63341
Phone: +1 636-798-2675
Chandler Hill Vineyards in the News:
- St Louis Restaurant Review published a Review awarding Chandler Hill Vineyards
- Our review was published through Restaurant News – Chandler Hill Vineyard Press Release
- It was also distributed using Restaurant News Release – Chandler Hill Vineyard Press Release
- Our review was also published in Restaurant Magazine – Article