Top 10 Breakfast Restaurants in St. Louis, Missouri
Featuring the Top 10 Breakfast Restaurants in St. Louis, Missouri
ST. LOUIS, MO – St. Louis is home to many fine cuisines, but our favorite meal to eat-out is breakfast. Therefore, we offer the following list of Top 10 Breakfast Restaurants in St. Louis.
They are ranked based on public opinion and are as follows:
- The Mud House – 166 Reviews – 2101 Cherokee, St. Louis, MO
- Russell’s On Macklind – 148 Reviews – 5400 Murdoch Avenue, St. Louis, MO
- Southwest Diner – 134 Reviews – 6803 Southwest Avenue, St. Louis, MO
- Chili Mac’s Diner – 158 Reviews – 510 Pine Street, St. Louis, MO
- Chris’ Pancake & Dining – 168 Reviews – 5980 Southwest Avenue, St. Louis, MO
- City Coffee House & Creperie – 158 Reviews – 36 North Brentwood Blvd, St. Louis, MO
- Rooster – 814 Reviews – 1104 Locust Street, St. Louis, MO
- Snarf’s MX Downtown – 168 Reviews – 614 Washington Street, St. Louis, MO
- The Shack (Frontenac) – 114 Reviews – 731 South Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis, MO
- Half & Half – 172 Reviews -8135 Maryland Avenue, Clayton, Missouri
While some have higher ratings, Rooster has more than 800 Reviews compared to Number 1 position has only 166. These factor should maybe be taken into consideration. Nonetheless, when you hit his list, does it really matter.
With so many great restaurants offering breakfast in the St. Louis community, it is hard to list them all. Having said that, our listing is based on public reviews. The restaurants have the options to pay us to help promote their ranking, which again, is solely based on public opinion, not ours.